Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Garden Walk

     Well, it that time of year again. The time when I like to show off a little of my other passion, gardening.  Even though I am not completely finished with the intriguing story of Doc Grisso of Seminole, Oklahoma nor have I started telling of our genealogical adventure to Union, West Virginia, I will get back to the ancestors soon.
    You may remember that I asked the question in Should I Go? about a little genealogy side trip the third week of June.  Indeed we did go, but not with the anticipated results. 
     I know you are just on the edge of your seat.
     But first, may I present my garden. (hum music from Beauty and the Beast.)



Probably my favorite garden photo

iv
Old farming seeder makes a great planting bed.

Wild but beautiful. Love those coneflowers.

Hydranga with a couple of phlox


We also have live butterfies, but none this big.


Best way to dispose of old grills


 


River View





No comments:

Post a Comment