Friday, May 19, 2017

Still here

     Regular readers may think I have fallen off the side of the earth. Not so. I am still here trying to get my genealogical fire lit. With weeds getting ahead of me in my gardens, grandkids having birthdays and spring events, and all the other influences of readjusting to summer life, my genealogy is being neglected. So here is just a preview of what might be coming in the next few weeks.

     Of course, we need to get back to Mondays With Mary.

     Still climbing the Wright Tree and getting closer to Royal Wright. He is my great-great Grandfather whose death is rather dramatic.

     The most exciting research for the summer maybe a connection to uncovering information about the Tolsdorf ancestry. After doing the paternal line DNA test, my husband has been contacted by a potential cousin. Can anyone say "Tolksdorf".

     Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment