Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Cousins Goes Dark

While packing and planning for my recent trip to Southern Italy and Sicily, I worked hard at keeping up with my regular writing schedule for Cousins. Thanks to the scheduling feature on Blogger, I was able to prewrite and publish over two weeks worth of ramblings.  I had warned my regular readers that those two weeks might be a little erratic by showing up on various days of the week.

When I reached Rome, I received the sad news that my mother-in-law had passed away. She was 97 but it was still too soon. She was an active and independent 97 until just before the end. I have mentioned her on Cousins several times and will be adding many memories and genealogical information she had helped me with just recently.

However, for now, Cousins will be dark during the next week. I hope you understand.



No comments:

Post a Comment