Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Just in Time / Wordless or Wordy Wednesday

Here I am still trying to get back in the writing groove and not having a kernel of an idea for a post.  And then...

Yesterday, I spent some time with my sister-in-law going through the remaining possessions of my mother-in-law who recently passed away.  What do we come across but some fabulous old photos!

So, today I planned to post a great picture of Celestia Phillips Marsh.
Her daughter was Minerva Jane Marsh Reeder.
Her daughter was Ina Reeder Augustus.
Her daughter was Doris Augustus Tolsdorf (my husband's mother). This makes her 2nd great grandmother to my husband. Third great grandmother to my kids and 4th great grandmother to my grandchildren.

Of course, this post would be perfect if I could share the photo. Also, it would be clever of me to link to the post I wrote about her August 14 called Celestia...Friday's Feature.

So here is Wordless Wednesday with only words. I can't make anything work. Is it the new upgrade? Is it the slow network? Is it a problem with the platform? Or is it just operator error, and I need to be retrained. I am terribly afraid it is the last option.  Time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment